- 1998 – Aurora, Colorado (19-21 June). The USS STERETT Association is established.
- 2001 – Longmont, Colorado (15-17 June).
- 2003 – Silverdale, Washington (15-17 August). Near Bremerton where DLG/CG-31 was built.
- 2005 – Baltimore, Maryland (23-26 June). Lt. Andrew Sterett’s hometown and home port.
- 2007 – Portland, Maine (17-20 May). Coinciding with the Christening of the new USS STERETT DDG-104 in nearby Bath Iron Works Shipyard.
- 2008 – Baltimore, Maryland (8 August). Not an official reunion but the Association participated in the planning and sponsorship of the DDG-104 Commissioning in Baltimore. Over 60 members were in attendance.
- 2009 – San Diego, California (25-27 September). The first homeport of the new USS STERETT DDG-104, which offered the opportunity for the active-duty DDG-104 crew to join the reunion, and Sterett Shipmates and guests to tour the ship.
- 2011 – Biloxi, Mississippi (20-22 May). After holding Reunions on the East and West Coasts, this was a great choice of location on the Gulf Coast. 91 Shipmates and guest were present. WLOX TV Report 1 and WLOX TV Report 2.
- 2013 – Branson, Missouri (11-13 October). A centrally located popular destination widely known for its wholesome, family-friendly atmosphere, along with its pride in our veterans, and with a mild climate and four seasons, an affordable year-round recreation. 99 attended the event.
- 2015 – Tacoma, Washington (17-20 September). A return close to the birthplace of the DLG-31 and in the shadow of Mt. Rainier. 139 were in attendance. Remarks by Captain Richard P. Genet.
- 2017 – Nashville, Tennessee (22-25 June). A down-home good time was had by a record-breaking turnout in “Music City, U.S.A.” with 182 in attendance.
- 2019 – Jacksonville, Florida (19-22 September). The San Miguel sacrifice kept the storms away and we broke another attendance record at 186. Association member Dale Byhre’s “SAR Alert” marine art is unveiled.
- 2022 – San Antonio, Texas (12-15 May). Due to COVID-19, the reunion was postponed from 2021 to 2022. Association member Dale Byhre’s “Angel of the Pacific,” “The Four Steretts,” and “Battle of Dong Hoi” marine art is unveiled.
- 2023 – San Diego, California (4-7 May). Although the newest USS STERETT (DDG 104) was not inport due to operational commitments, 211 Shipmates and guest attended to celebrate the USS STERETT Association’s 25th Anniversary and the USS STERETT (DDG 104)’s 15 years in keeping us safe around the world – hooyah!!!
- 2025 – Gurnee, Illinois, near RTC/NTC Great Lakes, dates to be determined but most likely during the summer.