The items below have been provided in support of the Association’s primary objective of “preserving the history the ships historic data for future generations” (Bylaws, Article II). Thank you for your donation!!!
- Brass from Kamikaze attack on DD-407 on 09 April 1945 – Frenchy LeFebrve (R2C, 42-45)
- Crossing the Line Ceremony aboard DD-407 – Chuck Bond (CG-31, 86-89)
- Dial-in Phone from DLG/CG-31 – David Wolf (DLG-31, 67-71)
- DLG-31 Commissioning Packet – Greg “Goyo” Neshime (SN, 66-68)
- Duty Master-at-Arms Badge used on DLG/CG-31 – Tim Page (FTM1, 79-84)
- Framed photo of DLG-31 with Plankowner’s signatures – David Wolf (DLG-31, 67-71)
- KAL 007 Search and Salvage Operation CTF-71 2-Star Pennant – Tim Page (FTM1, 79-84)
- Shanghai, China, Liberty Pocket Guide Book from May 1989 – Chuck Bond (CG-31, 86-89)
- Sound Powered Phone from DLG/CG-31 – David Wolf (DLG-31, 67-71)
- Surface Warfare Magazine November 1982 story on Midshipman – Samuel “Sammy” Barnes (CG-31, 81-84)
- The Salute Newspaper Clipping from May 12, 1967 – Jim Hailey (DLG-31, 66-69)
- Vietnamese Bill and Message – Gary Smith (CG-31, 81-84)
Please send pictures of items you may consider donating to the Association at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please e-mail or call/text at (360)720-4401.